Love To Learn helps people learn Maths better. Through our partnership with ClassDo.com, a technology company, we conduct Maths lessons through virtual classrooms so great learning can take place anytime, anywhere.
- Help our students to achieve academic success in the most effective and engaging manner
- Be a friend, a mentor and a teacher in the lives of our students
- Uncover the hidden talents that we believe each of us has and provide good, fertile ground for these seeds of greatness of our students to grow to their fullness
- Instill a desire in our students to love to learn, so that they will be always growing and improving all their lives
- An evolving, progressive education institution driven by great educators-entrepreneurs
- An inclusive ‘home away from home’ for our teachers and students
- A place where students learn happily at their own pace and in their own strength
- A leader in learning using cutting-edge, innovative and flexible approach in bringing out the God-given potential in each students
- Each child has a talent
- A child is not his grade
- The current exam system does not measure all of a child’s achievements and potential
- Confidence and self-esteem comes before grades
- Every child should be treated with love and respect
- As educators, our job is to provide the fertile soil for the talents to blossom their own time
- As teachers, we may not have all the answers, but we strives to ask the right questions
- Good teachers are patient, encouraging and flexible, not tied down by regimes and structures
- Your child’s education comes first, always.
- If you do not give up on us, we will not give up on your child.
- We will work closely with you for the well beings of your child.
Our teaching strategies:
- Figure out what drives you
- Establish the game plan
- Begin each session with questions
- Spaced repetitions
- Chapter summary and Mind-mapping
- Overview by the tutor
- Study the worked examples
- Strategies for MCQ
- Learning by reflective writing
- Becoming an enthusiastic and happy learner
For a detailed version, look here.