“Teach Your Own” is a live online course to equip parents with PSLE Maths Problem Solving skills.
Who is this for?
- Parents with P5 and P6 children
- Parents who are keen to teach their own children Model Method and Ratio Method
- Parents who want to be better equipped to help their children with their day-to-day learning of Maths Model Method
What can I learn?
- An course on Model Method and Ratio Method
- Fully online so you learn from the comfort of your own home / office
- Fully interactive. Not just recorded videos.
- Teaches practical techniques to enable you to teach your children more effectively
- Follows closely what is taught in MOE
What’s the lesson format?
- 11 lessons, 2 hours per lesson
- Wed and Thu, 10am-12pm
- Contact me at email@example.com for the schedule of the next run.
Who is the teacher?
- Jason Lee, co-author of the Marshall Cavendish maths reference book “Solving Challenging Maths Problems With Ease” and two other maths books on Popular’s Recommended Book List 2018
- Highly experienced educator who has coached more than 2000 students
- Current adjunct lecturer in a local polytechnic
- Co-founder of Bamboo Green Education Hub, a Maths and Science Specialist tuition centre
- Alumni of The Chinese High, Hwa Chong JC and Nanyang Technological University
- Certified WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- Certified NLP Practitioner and Coach
What do I need to join the course?
- Laptop with Chrome browser installed
- A copy of “Solving Challenging Maths Problems With Ease” (included in course package)
What is the investment?
- S$711 for 22 hours of lesson (includes material)
- Two modes of payment: (1) full settlement of S$711 upon registration for the course or (2) pay S$80 before each lesson (11 lessons in total)
How do I register?
- To sign up or to find out more, please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org