Mr Jason Lee has a systematic approach when he teaches Math. He will provide formulas and relevant diagrams. Additionally, he goes through the questions and ensures that I understand the concepts well. Most importantly, he sparked my interest in Math! Indeed, my results proved it. I exceeded my expectations by improving from F to C+!
I did well for my UT3, and it was all thanks to the hard work and dedication from my faci Jason Lee. He is able to modify the lesson to suit the class’s needs and makes the class environment fun and friendly. I am able to perform well due to this studying environment and I am able to enjoy and excel in maths with my faci’s full guidance.
Jason is the most helpful facilitator I’ve ever met. He never failed to help me whenever I am in doubts, even when I did not voice out that I do not understand. He also try his very best to make his lessons fun and interesting. He would also let us watch videos whenever he sees that we are getting distracted or restless. He would still try his best to keep the class interesting even when he is really fatigue. He is a very patient and great facilitator. And I am really thankful to have him as my facilitator.
I guess now i love chemistry😂I could never understand it but i think I’ve gathered a passion for learning math and chemistry. If you had not been my math and science tuition teacher, i think i would’ve never found interest in learning those two subjects. I really enjoy going for tuition and i appreciate your teachings a lot because when i first started i was really desperate for help with science and nobody could really help me.
He is a facilitator who has his own teaching method. My teammates and I have benefitted from his facilitation, and the whole team achieved a very good result. I feel very comfortable in his class, which makes me study more effectively than a sleepy class. He played some funny videos to release our tiredness. The most impressive thing is that: not only does he teach us the academic knowledge but also together with how we should behave in our daily life. With these, we did make a difference.
I can still remember so clearly that when I first joined your class last year, my physic was getting a grade of F9. U told me not to give up and consistently helping me improve by giving me work to do and explaining everything in detail so I could actually understand it clearly. When I am having doubt with some other subject like Math, Chemistry, and u would still help me even though I am not having tuition for the subjects. At the end of the day, not just my physic, but all other subject that u actually help me allow me to score well for my O Level. Ur care and concern for me was just like how parents treat their kids. I can even share some of my problems with u and help me through it. Once again, thanks for your influence in my life and I really appreciate it very much. U did not just teach me the subject but also taught me how to face all the challenges in life bravely. To me, u are the best teacher that I know. Hope u will still be able to continue teaching and leading more students to getting better grades and results. Last but not least, Thanks for all the care and concern that u shown for me and the influence u did in my life.
After going through a great 15 weeks of his facilitation, I have improved a lot on not only Mathematics, but how I work with the people around me. He never fails to make sure that the class is participating actively. When things get dry and everyone is getting sleepy, he will always share with the class funny videos that would crack smiles and lighten the mood in the class. He also has this system whereby the stronger students are given the opportunity to guide their team members. I think this is an effective way as we are more comfortable in consulting with our peers and I have definitely benefitted from this!
Jason’s facilitation is not changeless. He would arrange various assignments or activities according to the different subjects of the lessons. So we could furthest understand and apply what we were talking about in class. He is a very kind and patient facilitator as well. When I got some confusion about the class, he always taught me patiently. He is also modest about his teaching. He often asked for our comments or suggestions about the intraday lesson. Thanks to his facilitation, I got a distinction for this module. It is privileged for me to have such a capable facilitator in my RP’s study.
Your patience with students, motivation, teaching and facilitating improved me drastically. I always look forward to your lessons because it’s just so fun and enriching. You teach us clearly step-by-step and I think that’s the reason I improved from an F to all the way to a B. Thanks Mr Jason, you rock! 🙂
Mr Jason is a really great facilitator. He teaches us really well, even though he is not sure whether we understand or not he took his time to have a class discussion. He make us practice a lot until we understand, he didn’t force us to absorb it quickly but patiently he told us to take our time to understand. I like how he would go around asking us whether we understood or not. He always has ways to make us take a break from mathematics and always make our lessons very interesting and not dull.
- I am very happy with my result for this module. things that i have benefited from the way you teach us will be making us feel independent in the team. you will only come to our team when we are in need of you or when you want to ask us question to check on us if we are understanding the subject for that day lesson. i think that is good because we can learn independently and make us understand clearly about that day lesson.
- Mr Jason Lee’s teaching is one of my stepping stone into getting closer to my success. Normally facilitator cares more about teaching rather than listening and understanding student’s difficulties they are facing in their life. Mr Jason is a whole lot more different as he shows respect, patient and constant care for each of us. When I had problems or need a person to share things with, he had always being there listen and best of all he guided me how I should walk my steps to get closer to my goals. He totally gained my respect and this unconsciously makes me more motivated to learn mathematics. I put countless effort and sacrificed my sleep hours to do my best for Mathematics. He even share how application of this maths theory can be applied into real life situation gives me a much easier understand of how it works and I can remember it much more easier. In fact, I found learning mathematics is more meaningful with him guiding me along. I’m really own all my thanks to Mr Jason Lee in giving me his helping hand for both maths and giving personal moral advises/ guidance. Hope to see you again in Republic Polytechnic and hopefully we can have lunch together.
- He is a very engaging and fun facilitator, always looking for ways to teach my class enjoyably. Maths lessons are on Fridays for me, and I not only look forward to Friday because it’s the last day of every schooling week, but also because his lessons are on that day. His classes are very stress-free, and I can learn quickly because I personally don’t do really well under stress. But don’t worry, he doesn’t let the class do whatever they want and go wild; He still takes an amount of control of the class, so much so that we fulfil required tasks by the end of the day.Also, he’s good at teaching the class new concepts and formulas. Students who didn’t understand a single thing at the start of the day, test them anything about the topic at the end of the day and they can give you the correct answer in a split of a second. Basically, if I have to describe him, I would say he’s an all-rounder facilitator who does well both in forming good relations with the students and – obviously – teaching too.
- Jason Lee is our Maths II facilitator. He is a very friendly and patient facilitator. He would always show concern to all his students and would offer to help his students even though we do not approach him. Whenever we faced difficulties in our learning, he would always help us. He does not mind to explain countless times as long as you understand what he taught which is why I said he has patience. He does not mind to help us after lessons or during the holidays, he even gave us his email so that we can approach him if we faced difficult questions or concepts that we do not understand. He would try ways to make lessons less boring so that we could feel less awkward and uncomfortable with him and make us focus better in class. Most of us like his lessons as we find his lessons less stressful as compared to other lessons that we had in other modules. To me, a caring and patience teacher is important in our learning as he is always willing to help us and we would not be afraid to ask him questions. My Maths has always been my weakest subject and I would always get a border line grade but never did I expect, I can do well for Maths II which make me very grateful to him and really thanks to him, my Maths II can improve so much, which is why I always think he is one of the best facilitator that taught me in RP.
- Math has always been my weakest subject. My initial reaction when I saw that I had to take Maths 2 as a compulsory module for my diploma was that I would certainly flunk this module and fail. However, under Mr Jason’s facilitation the module was made bearable. The classes he conducted were stress free. This enables me to learn productively. He doesn’t lose his patience easily which helps me a lot in my learning process. His teaching method is slow and steady in which really improve my understanding and concepts toward the subject. The progressed I made under his facilitation was remarkable. From a lowly grade D for my first understanding test, I managed to score an A for my second and third understanding test. He is definitely approachable, asking him whenever I was in doubt was an easy task and his answers never failed me. Having good relations with the students makes him one of the best facilitator. Therefore, I am definitely really thankful to get him as my facilitator.
- Thank you so much for your patience in explaining to us whenever we have doubts, enable us to understand the complicated concepts well and I have gotten B+ for UT4! It is fortunate to be in your class and we will never forget the laughter and seriousness we had together as a class. Although it’s about a year ago, but I remember you as one of my favourite facilitators in RP!
I am sure your current class who have you as their facilitator, they will manage through this difficult module because you teach undoubtedly well.
Once again, thank you for the incredible 15 weeks of Business Stats.
Good luck and加油!